Are We Alone - "It's the Science, Cupid!"
Love make us feel warm and mushy, but the sweet sting of Cupid's arrow makes a compelling chemistry lesson, too. Research into animal mating and human courtship provides clues to an eternal mystery: what's the purpose of love?
Learn lessons from the family values of field mice, and affectionate same-sex penguin pairs. Plus: Darwin's take on speed dating, and the science of smooching.
- Helen Fisher - Anthropologist, Rutgers University
- Saraj Woodley - Biologist, Duquesne University
- Skyler Place - Doctoral Student, Indiana University's Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Larry Young - Neurobiologist, Emory University
- Marlene Zuk - Biologist, University of California, Riverside