- Are We Alone - Next show available August 4, 2008: "Why We Do What We Shoo Be Do Be Do"
- Falcon 1, take 3: today at 4:00 Pacific time! * Space X conducts nine engine test
- So, so close, but UFOlogist blows it
- Our robot overlords * Wheatgrass juice is nasty. And worthless.
The Daily Galaxy:
- MIT Scientists Mimic Plants' Energy Storage System -Discovery to Unleash Solar Revolution
- China Moon: Is the New Space Race On? * Were Ancient Viruses a Key to Human Evolution?
- Hotwiring the Human Genome: The Programming Language of Life * TGIF! You Create the Caption
- The Daily Galaxy: News from Planet Earth & Beyond - Sage * Grab Your "Galaxy" Google Gadget! (8/01)
- Babelfish -Universal Translator Will Allow ET to Speak English -A Galaxy Classic
- Mystery Star Racing Through Milky Way at 3 Million MPH -A Galaxy Classic
- Wired Astronauts to Use Motion-based Sensors, Surface Cameras and Orbiter Maps on Return to Moon
- Sign Up Today for the New Galaxy 'SuperMail': Free, Illustrated Email Delivery (8/01)